paraffin heater to help heal a broken finger

wanted: paraffin heater to help heal a broken finger
Can someone explain this?
On Monday, February 1, 2016 at 10:06:11 AM UTC-6, Micky wrote:

mindless blather ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 08:47:13 -0800 (PST), bob_villain

Hot wax therapy. The heat from the melted wax helps circulation and helps "loosen up" the finger.
On Mon, 01 Feb 2016 13:39:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Hey, you're right. http://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/tc/paraffin-wax-for-osteoarthritis-topic-overview http://www.livestrong.com/article/71229-yourself-paraffin-wax-hand-treatment/
Hard to believe this is better than a hot bath, but maybe so.
I'm so glad I don't have these problems.