Pale wood furniture turning yellow

I have some of that lime washed pale coloured furniture from Freedom. I've had it for about a year and it's starting to go yellow. The coffee table isn't as bad but the TV table is really ugly now. Is there a way I can clean this yellow off, or is it the wood?
Beano wrote:

Woods discolor with age and sun exposure, differing by type of wood. Could be the lime wash, too.

Only way is to remove the finish and sand the wood down below the oxidized top coat. Use a finish with UV protection and it will last longer before it yellows again. This is a natural occurrence with most woods.

Its probably the wood and finish affected by the sun from non UV reducing glass. It will likely continue to darken, maybe you have a warranty.