Painting bathroom with Benjamin Moore- question of VOCs vs Regular

I will be painting a remodeld bathroom. I will be using Benjamin Moore Pain... My question is this: I will be using eggshell, but dont know whether to use Benjamin Moore Regal Eggshell or Benjamin Moore Natura Eggshell.
Now, I have used Natura Eggshell in another bathroom but it looks, after 2 years , as if I need to retouch already..
Can someone post some of their thoughts regarding the two paints here.
Actually for the trim, same predicament... I will be using either BMOORE Regal Semi Gloss OR Ben MOOR Natura Semi... Same thing..
Bottom line, is one better off, for better coverage, going with REGAL or NATURA? Thanks

See the latest Consumer's Reports for paint info, also any number of back issues have covered paints.

Bathrooms need something as glossy as you can tolerate for a durable paint. Check the shelves of paint for those formulated for kitchen and bath to get the best product.
Joe