Painting a shed question

I'm curious, those pre-fab sheds the big box stores sell are made of OSB, how do they stand up against rain and snow? Can these sheds be painted?
Thanks in advance.
I have two -- a 12x12 T-111, and an 8x8 OSB. Both were painted, and both are still going strong, after about 8 years. When you paint, pay particular attention to any exposed edges, those are the weakest link.
message

You have no warranty if you dont paint them
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:20:29 -0400, "BigManRestless"

You *must* paint them. They need to be sealed to make it through the year. And usually you can swap the OSB for a 3/" PT plywood for a minimal price increase. Or at last T1-11.
Jeff

with the faux woodgrain, supposedly weather-proof as-is. Paintable, but you don't have to. Same stuff my cheap apartment building is skinned in, in part.
aem sends....