Paint Raised-Panel Door -- Brush(es), roller(s), pad(s), spray?

Have to paint some pre-primed 6-panel doors. I could take them outside and spray them, but would using some other method be preferable?
Perce

Spraying is a great way if you have a number of doors. For a small number I use a combination of a small foam roller and a sash brush. Paint the recessed molded areas first with the sash brush, then do the flat parts with the roller and touch up with the sash brush.
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

I usually just paint them with a brush. But, if I have a roller handy, I sometimes use that to roll on paint onto the flat surfaces and then I use a brush to go over everything and get paint into the corners and crevices etc.