Paint for resin columns on house?

Can you guys recommend a good paint for resin based columns on my house? Any sites with prep info appreciated. Can I use a gloss too?
Thanks
Your issue is the proper primer , what does the manufacturer recommend. Call Sherwin Williams or Ben Moore for a proper primer. Then a top quality exterior latex
What about a polyurethane paint?