PaceSaver Passport scooter (wheelchair?) info needed

A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries in series.
Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.
Thanks,
Hank

One more thing, the local dealer/service center that was listed is closed until after Xmas. So that suggestion is of little help.
Hank
Hustlin' Hank wrote:

It would sort of help if you posted the brand name and model number. Assuming there is a label on it with that information.
http://www.electricwheelchairparts.com /
http://www.thewheelchairsite.com/easy-wheelchair-repair.aspx
TDD
replying to Hustlin' Hank, sharon mccarter wrote: I have a electric scooter chair but its a scout
Sharon,
That post is 7 years old.