P-Trap OK at a slight angle?

When you install a P-trap for a bathroom sink is it OK to have it at a bit of an angle or must it be completely vertical? My situation here is a bit odd and I was advised not use use 90 degree fittings as they can restrict flow. So the best fit I can achieve is where the p-trap is slighly off vertical. Every p-trap I have ever seen is completely vertical but I have never heard that it must be.
Mike E. Fullerton wrote:

No, won't matter. As long as the outlet "arm" has a slight downward slope toward the wall, you will be fine.
Jim