Outlets Out

During a storm, several of the outlets in our house were disabled. Some are in upstairs bathrooms, and some are downstairs, outside.
We cannot find a switch for them in our fuse box. We think there may be a separate switch for these outlets, but we cannot find one. Some of the (working) outlets downstairs have reset buttons, but they only affect those circuits.
My wife says that she toggled all the switches in the fuse box and none of them applied to the disabled outlets. I think I should do the same test, before I call an electrician.
Any ideas?
--
Best regards,
Mike Krantz

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

in
&
First reset, then test. Could I damage anything by pressing them in the wrong order (or pressing either twice in a row)?
--
Best regards,
Mike Krantz

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Huh?! If the outlets are disabled, how can toggling the breakers tell her anything?
--JWW