Outdoor Fireplace

In building my new deck we have decided to incorporate an outdoor fireplace can anyone direct me to some build sites or stuff I may need? Where would I find fire brick?
good grief, it's all in google. your building code will have some requirement for non-combustible materials to protect the deck.
I tried google and didn't come up with anything but people selling outdoor fireplaces. I'm looking for a how to DIY site.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=DIY+%2B+%22outdoor+fireplace%22&btnG=Google+Search

the nearest local source. look in your phone book for "brick", or "paving stones"
Just for clarification, are you planning on laying bricks on the deck ? (not advisable)
Or on solid ground BESIDE the deck ?
There will definitely be some local fire codes you will have to meet either way.
Any reason the steel ones most garden centers sell, won't fit your need ? All you do is drop them in and go, plus they can be moved/turned if the wind comes from the wrong direction.
AMUN