Out of cement?

Page 2 of 2

"Hey, youse guys - we gotta fix da alley behind Lefty's joint. Dere's a hole as big as a Crater youse gotta fill right away."
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:50:54 -0600, Vic Smith

Yes.

Does NYC have alleys at all? Probably in Queens and somewhere in the Bronx, bu none or almost none of Manhattan, and not most or all of Brooklyn.

Only spent time in Queens, and I recall them there.
On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:16:14 -0600, Vic Smith

Good to know.
A lot of tv detective shows show commercial burglaries etc. on Manhattan where they come in from the alley. It's funny.