OT - vacuum problem

…this retired guy sits around the house all day… wife says, “You could do something useful, like vacuum the house once a week.”
Guy gives it a moment’s thought and says, “Sure why not…show me to the vacuum.”
Half an hour later, the guy comes into the kitchen to get some coffee.
Wife says, “I didn't hear the vacuum running, I thought you were using it?”
Exasperated man answers, “The stupid thing is broken, won't start…got to buy a new one.”
“Really”, she says, “Show me - it worked fine the last time.” So he did ……
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmXLhN5i28

On 02/20/2016 03:24 PM, Frank wrote:

Stupid French!