OT Top Gear

Today I watched the new season of Top Gear with the new presenters. I suffered through less than half of it and gave up.
I hope the new version with Jeremy, James, and Richard is as good as the original. The new BBC version just plain sucks.

What happened to the original Top Gear with Jeremy, James and Richard? I liked it too. Did Jeremy do something to piss off management? What channel is the version with Jeremy, James and Richard going to be on?
On Sat, 04 Jun 2016 21:47:58 -0500, Gordon Shumway

Yes, Jeremy pissed off a producer and punched him. They fired his ass and the other two followed him out the door. Their new show is named "The Grand Tour" and Amazon is producing it. I'm sure it will be available with Prime, but don't know if others will carry it later.