OT - things kids say

Need to know that Brady is 6 years old. He has red hair, blue eyes, and is probably diagnosed as ADHD. I sense he'll be single for most of his life.
==================My kids might need a little more supervision. We went to get gas and I sent the kids in to get me some sunflower seeds. They came out and they told me Brady said to the cashier "you look old." She replied "I'm 54 and I'm proud of it." Then Brady said "I didn't think you had any teeth because you weren't showing them." She didn't respond to that. And apparently the guy behind them in line giggled a little. There was a bit of a lecture on the way home.
================= - . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org .
On 12/16/2014 5:45 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I hope his parents are home schooling him, if they mainstream him in pubic schools it will be a mess.
On 12/16/2014 9:09 PM, Steve Stone wrote:

Don't know about that. I should ask. I'm sure you are completely correct.
--
.
Christopher A. Young