OT:Snake ID ?

Anyone know what kind of snake this is? Found under gravel, under a patio brick, on top of more gravel. East TN mountains.
https://picasaweb.google.com/tony.miklos/20110429?authkey=Gv1sRgCLzH5ZrrptHkSw#5601130323858078482

corn snake?
snipped-for-privacy@altavista.net wrote:

Not orange enough. Looks like a milk snake to me.
On 4/29/2011 5:12 PM, Tony Miklos wrote:

It's a Scarlet King snake (difference from Eastern Coral (venomous)) is the red and yellow are touching bands of red-yellow-black w/ the yellow a thin band between the quite longer red and black sections. (Yeah, I know that's hard to not react to when one uncovers one of these puppies unexpectedly... :) )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_snake