OT, Merry Christmas Everyone!

I wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas even those I disagree with. Perhaps we can put our differences aside for one day and wish everyone well. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 25, 8:05 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Merry Christmas Duf.
Add pictures here
✖

And to you and yours a very Merry Christmas
Add pictures here
✖
Naah, I think the people I despise should have a miserable and crappy day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUwbZ9AlSPI

I wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas even those I disagree with. Perhaps we can put our differences aside for one day and wish everyone well. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/25/2012 7:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why did you have to be nasty on Christmas Day? I'm really disappointed in you. O_o
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:30:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Must be a Mormon thing. ;-)
Add pictures here
✖
Merry Christmas to the Christians in here. Happy Hanukah to the Jews in here. Have a peaceful Ramadan to the Muslims in here Have a jammin' Quanza to the Rastafarians in here. A politically correct Happy Holidays to everyone else.
And a Happy New Year to everyone.
--
nestork

Add pictures here
✖

Adding a little class to the place:
http://tinyurl.com/cgbjgcd
http://tinyurl.com/ckrrh2q
The fiddle player in the second one is a cutie.
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/25/2012 9:22 AM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

Oh I adore The Celtic Woman but I insist on giving equal time to classlessness. The one thing little boys and men of all ages find to be hilarious. Come on, be truthful, admit it. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKpB3E8deSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
\fp6LK1v04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Ñ_wDVKOTjI
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/25/2012 10:22 AM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Belatedly (too busy doing Christmas things), the same to you Dufas, and all others here. I totally agree with the peace sentiment of the day ...
--
Best regards
Han