OT, Merry Christmas Everyone!

I wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas even those I disagree with. Perhaps we can put our differences aside for one day and wish everyone well. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Merry Christmas Duf.

Reply to
harry

And to you and yours a very Merry Christmas

Reply to
ChairMan

Naah, I think the people I despise should have a miserable and crappy day.

.

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Why did you have to be nasty on Christmas Day? I'm really disappointed in you. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Adding a little class to the place:

The fiddle player in the second one is a cutie.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Oh I adore The Celtic Woman but I insist on giving equal time to classlessness. The one thing little boys and men of all ages find to be hilarious. Come on, be truthful, admit it. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

And a Merry Puck Puck to you ;)

Reply to
Frank

Merry Christmas to the Christians in here. Happy Hanukah to the Jews in here. Have a peaceful Ramadan to the Muslims in here Have a jammin' Quanza to the Rastafarians in here. A politically correct Happy Holidays to everyone else.

And a Happy New Year to everyone.

Reply to
nestork

Must be a Mormon thing. ;-)

Reply to
krw

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:kbbmno $9pr$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Belatedly (too busy doing Christmas things), the same to you Dufas, and all others here. I totally agree with the peace sentiment of the day ...

Reply to
Han