OT Is this Zimmerman site valid?

I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated. Sincerely, George Zimmerman http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com /

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 17:02:45 -0500, Caesar Romano wrote:

This is the real one. Zimmerman created it before he was arrested and got a new attorney.
I am waiting to see whether a newer one is created, possibly with the help of his attorney.
I have a feeling that he might not get a fair trial. I will make a contribution to his legal defense fund if and when one is established.
Even Alan Dershowitz, hardly a right-wing extremist, thinks something isn't kosher: http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/04/12/alan_dershowitz_zimmerman_arrest_affidavit_irresponsible_and_unethical.html or http://tinyurl.com/cfkc3n5
On 4/15/2012 6:46 PM, Kuskokwim wrote:

No matter what the outcome is the penalty will not be near as severe as Trevon Martin's was.

Are you really not sure about that?
On 4/15/2012 10:41 PM, Ron wrote:

Are you really not sure that he's not sure about that?

Are you really not sure about that?

<snip>
Why not?
On Apr 16, 7:34am, "Stormin Mormon"

did you know 2 of those cops were found guilty and did jail time?......................
Federal trial of officers
After the riots, the United States Department of Justice reinstated the investigation and obtained an indictment of violations of federal civil rights against the four officers. The federal trial focused more on the evidence as to the training of officers instead of just relying on the videotape of the incident. On March 9 of the 1993 trial, King took the witness stand and described to the jury the events as he remembered them.[26] The jury found Officer Laurence Powell and Sergeant Stacey Koon guilty, and they were subsequently sentenced to 30 months in prison, while Timothy Wind and Theodore Briseo were acquitted of all charges.[citation