OT: Industrial photography

My wife and I recently viewed a photo exhibit by
http://michaelschultzphotography.com/
In his exhibit (and book) "Forge Work" He has a few great shots of one of my former customers ...Ladish... (now ATI Ladish).
It will not only give ya'll a view of the places I had the privilege of serving during my 38 years in the industrial battery business...it's some of the best photography I've seen.
(Other than that done by me and my friends of course)
On 10/1/2015 2:08 PM, philo wrote:

Nice work. If you've worked in and around manufacturing you can appreciate the beauty in those photos.
On 10/01/2015 01:54 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I went to just about every type of business (everything from small machine shops to a nuclear power plant) you can imagine but rarely got a chance to take photos...
even though I'm not a half-bad photographer that Michael Schultz guy did a better job than I could have done.
He obviously had to go around and get permission etc.
philo wrote:

Nice to see that someone still knows how to use a view camera.
On 10/01/2015 02:33 PM, dadiOH wrote:

He's a master for sure and I hope to meet him on the 16th when he's in town.

Be careful of what you ask for...
http://media.photobucket.com/user/BillsGirl
On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 15:32:53 -0500, Gordon Shumway

Crap. Try this one, it should work.
http://tinyurl.com/o28ywzk

Thanks for the link.
Since digital - e v e r y o n e - is a photographer .. I've essentially retired my camera .. - it sucks and I miss it ..
The real professional photographic artists need to set themselves apart. < like your guy has >
We saw this guys exhibit http://www.edwardburtynsky.com/ at the McMichael Gallery, a few years ago - ... totally blew me away .. thanks for the opportunity to plug both him & the gallery. John T.
--- ---