OT: In my twilight years

Page 2 of 3
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:57:58 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Once again, you prove that you're a pathetic pathological liar, Malformed. I am under no obligation to copy anything you've posted.

Perhaps -- but that still isn't censorship.

You have no logical argument, so you have to call people names. Typical liberal.

exactly who did I call a name?
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:11:55 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

More lies from Malformed. Who wudda guessed.

but limbaugh is their messiah and they have no trouble mentioning messiahs

not my problem
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:03:07 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

No, I suppose you don't think it's a problem that you're an idiot.
On 1/28/2014 3:33 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

To argue with Malcom is to try reasoning with a tree stump. ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:29:43 -0600, The Daring Dufas

But tree stumps are good to piss on.

fundies spend a lot of time with tree stumps? I didn't know you knew Mitt

Malcom, I don't know why you keep bringing up entertainment underwear and now you you mention a catchers mitt. You poor thing, you really are mentally ill. ^_^
TDD

so you hate the Great American Pastime? How horribly anti-american
On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 02:57:34 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Malformed was talking through his mitt. He's a catcher.
On 1/28/2014 1:47 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote: (snipped)

And I did the same and am proud of it.

Poor Malcom. I doubt you can define "censor free speech" or even know what it means. It's like trying to get you and those of your ilk to define the word "racist". Of course to you P.L.L.C.F., "free speech" means only your speech should be free. If you would like me to censor you, I could try using some of the tactics of those of your ilk but I doubt it would work since Usenet is a free speech zone and you are free to post any lie as you always do. ^_^
TDD

apparently that's all you're good at...doubting. like most of your ilk, it would never occur to you to open a civilized discussion on a topic

TDD

what? and destroy your belief that anyone that doesn't believe what you believe must by definition be a PLLCF? how could I ever overcome your faith with facts?