OT, Holy Crap! I Remember When

I remember when all the women from the old Soviet Union were supposed to be big fat unattractive hulking things who wrestled bears for entertainment. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
FS1bxaGTg
TDD

Doesn't matter what she looks like. She's Russian and can wrestle a bear allright.
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:37:23 -0700, The Daring Dufas

Times have changed. NOW Americans are fat and huge! Was watching film, Godfather I, with Marlon Brando's, now appears thin character, which at the time people made fun of how fat he was in the film! arrrggg! I heard that Germans don't want to come to the US for fear of catching the 'fat virus' so tourism slumped here.
On Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:37:23 PM UTC-6, The Daring Dufas wrote:

You're a bit confused...they wrestle bare!
On 1/30/2014 6:49 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:

TDD

I would love to hear an English translation of that video. She is a phenomenal athlete.
On 1/30/2014 7:30 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Cathy Rigby was at that age. Cathy Rigby is 61 now and still cute. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUulYvN0TM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZx594pZdbY

TDD

normalizes: