OT Here is some more professional victim BS

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/25/students-double-down-insist-fake-hate-crime-was-real/
“I shouldn’t feel unsafe walking past a building where there were supposedly nooses hanging down, but I do,” student Elexis Keels told The News Journal. “I don’t think it was paper lanterns.” According to The News Journal, “many” students agree with Keels, and say the completely innocuous wire objects revealed a huge problem.
Boo fricken hoo
On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 21:22:51 -0400, Seymore4Head

I have to agree with the student(s) that said "students agree with Keels, and say the completely innocuous wire objects revealed a huge problem."
No shit, Sherlock! We've raised a generation (or more) of pussy's.

On 9/26/2015 9:22 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

I see the problem. The school has an overload of idiots.