OT, Happy New Year From Central Standard Time

I blew my nose when the clock changed but less than a block away, some penis head emptied two magazines in an AK-47. Last year we had the roof repaired and the roofer found bullet holes in the roof. There it goes again, that's why I stay inside and away from uncovered windows. Sandy the Rotthuahua is outside barking/yipping at the gunfire. O_o
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 1, 6:11 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Place going to the dogs eh Duf? I can't understand why a republican would want a commie machine gun!
Add pictures here
✖
Were they detachable high capacity? If so, you can call Di Fi, and have her come out to see.