OT: "Hanging paper" slang

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 06:08:18 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

I would think it was due to more then simply missing "a payment". Perhaps them finding out he'd been skimming 10% off the money being delivered for a year past.
On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 7:54:38 PM UTC-5, >>>Ashton Crusher wrote:

I was being just a bit sarcastic with the missing payment comment.
On the other hand, at the time of the event, my boss had taken on a legit partner - another licensed pharmacist. The new guy was less ballsy than my boss. Even a single missed payment could have been enough for the car wash guys to want to send a message to the new guy. You don't shoot a guy for missing a payment unless you know there's a backup source for the cash. My boss could be a real prick sometimes. Perhaps they decided to eliminate the PITA knowing that there was a wimp still available to make the payments.