OT/Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Oh those crazy Canadian teens just wanna have fun. We Americans had such high hopes for our northern neighbors, hoping that they could rise above and be a shining example for the rest of. I guess on the upside, the education system is teaching them how capitalism works. It looks like they are going down the drain like the rest of us. Who can be our shining example now?
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/video?videoid@1ca1be-ec08-c41e-ec14-b1104dca1252&ap=true
On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 07:50:24 -0500, The Daring Dufas

My wife said I should lower my expectations.