OT: cordless irons

I would like to buy a cordless iron. Could someone advise me a brand name(s)?
Satoshi
Check out recent Consumer Reports at your local library for reviews.

Do you know what volume and year? Satoshi

I guess you want the page number, too?
Sure. Page number cum line # too.
BTW, in my opinion Consumer Report is a dishonest magazine. Do you remember that a federal judge ruled against CR because CR cooked data to hurt Suzuki jeep?
Who on earth would like to read or trust CR!!!
Satoshi

How does it feel to be wrong. The suit was recently dismissed. You can find the details out in the library too. By the way the iron article was recent. But if you don't believe them why bother looking.

Dear Art,
Thanks for the information. I was a faithful subscriber to CR but stopped it around the time the ruling on the then-popular Suzuki Jeep. I missed the news on the dismissal if the article was carried in Wall Street Journal.
I am not interested in CR at all. My wife wants to buy a cordless iron. I simply want to hear from people who have been using cordless iron. I do not want to waste my time for CR magazine.
BTW, out-of-court settlement sounds fishy. I still believe that CR abused Suzuki in the name of consumers. Since I have gone through a painful out-of-court settlement. I understand what it takes.
Thanks.
Satoshi

Satoshi wrote:

Read the case. There was no winner and no ruling. The case was settled out of court with no money changing hands. http://www.detnews.com/2004/autosinsider/0407/09/b01-207320.htm

One interesting thing about the case is the video tape of the test. The car passed their standard tests but when a staffer had an accident in one they decided to increase the difficulty of the test until the car flunked. That became their new standard. When the car finally flunked after several tries the staffers were obviously gleeful on the video tape. The glee could be interpreted 2 ways.... being out to get the car or being happy about finally coming up with a new test. That was a large part of the evidence in the suit.