OT - cold chicken

Page 2 of 2
In

Not all us Texicans feel that way, but yeah, I'm a carnivore. Gimme the meat, beef, turkey, pork, ribs, I don't care. Just smoke it *right* and give it to me. Sauce should only be used to compliment the meat, not slathered on and drippin down yer chin!!! Just ask Ed, he 's a conasewer of fine smoked meats

This is a good page, except it wants to disappear on my browser. From what I saw, scotts sauce which I use and duplicate. Great on chinese food. The other recipes are interesting. The tomato sauce is similar to mine and our area, no sweetness.
Greg