OT - cold chicken

Right, except a light veggie sauce does not cover up. Sauce should be runny, not thick.

On ribs, I like to marinate them in a rub mix, in a bag, before cooking. Rub some more on cooking.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

This is a good page, except it wants to disappear on my browser. From what I saw, scotts sauce which I use and duplicate. Great on chinese food. The other recipes are interesting. The tomato sauce is similar to mine and our area, no sweetness.

Greg

Reply to
gregz