OT cellphone case

I am looking for a belt pouch that will carry 5.5" cell phone, ear buds and reading glasses. You would think there are more people on the planet other than me that needs to carry cell phone and reading glasses. I haven't had any luck so far with finding anything.
https://www.grainger.com/product/2VEK1?cm_re=AZHPRV&cm_sp=Home-_-Products_You_Have_Recently_Viewed-_-AZHPRV_61664&cm_vc=AZHPRV_61664 This is the closest thing I have found. My phone is too large to fit in the pocket designed for a flip phone, but the cell phone might fit the large pocket and eyeglasses in the flip phone slot.
On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 1:36:41 PM UTC-4, Seymore4Head wrote:

I carry my cell phone in this. Since I have to play dress up for work, this style works with both "good clothes" and work clothes.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/322024784277
Search for a holster for your specific model phone
My reading glasses either go in my shirt pocket if I have one or hang on the neck of a t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc.
On 6/9/16 12:35 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:14:15 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

Thanks
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:50:51 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

If you are in a wheel chair, you should be able to tote a lot more stuff.
Laptop, cellphone, eyeglasses, handgun, pepper spray, flashlight, moisturizer, cigarette lighter, ink pen, checkbook, wallet, nail clippers, first aid kit, breath mints