OT , but you guys are always interested in ships that sink

OT but you guys like this stuff.
I wonder if you noticed over the past few weeks the mounting number of incidents involving Carnival Cruise Lines. The news helped us keep count. First was the one that left from Texas and got towed into Alabama. (Along with a tow rope that broke. Another thread about chains and ropes breaking reminded me)
There there were two more with unhappy passengers and one more a day or two ago where the ship was in drydock and it got moved by 60 mph winds and scraped the side, front, rear, and some railings.
And each time the tv news would count and we're up to 4.
It seems everyone forgot that the Costa Concordia which sank off Italy, including killing people (which was far more than these 4 US incideents) was owned by Costa Crociere, a subsidiary of Carnival.
They knew this last year or I wouldn't have known it, but now no one ever mentions it. It makes their string of bad ships or captains a lot longer.

You planning on taking a cruise? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_cruise_line#Accidents_and_incidents

ise_line#Accidents_and_incid...
if carnival continues having trouble they risk bankruptcy and liquidation....
a couple years ago they were losing money. they probably cut too deep in maintence and look what occurs......
although concordia was plain captain being a idiot.....

of

cruise?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_cruise_line#Accidents_and_in cid...
if carnival continues having trouble they risk bankruptcy and liquidation....
a couple years ago they were losing money. they probably cut too deep in maintence and look what occurs......
although concordia was plain captain being a idiot.....
I would be interesting to know the cause of all those engine room fires. Could be equipment, maintenance or inexperienced operators.

This is a link to a Cruisecritic.com article on the early results from the Splendor. feed://www.ntsb.gov/RSS/NTSB_Marine.xml