OT but not "off group"

Why Old Men Don't Get Hired
At Job interview: Human Resources Manager: "What is your greatest weakness?" Old man: "Honesty." Human Resources Manager: "I don't think honesty is a weakness." Old Man: "I don't really give a shit what you think."
On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:12:18 -0700, "Pico Rico"

Well that just got sent off to about a dozen old farts. Thanks.
Gordon Shumway wrote:

You too , eh .
--
Snag

It was lol (laugh out loud for the non-texters).
On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:12:18 -0700, Pico Rico wrote:

Funny. It made my wife and I chuckle.