OT - Ah the Brits, such an entertaining lot

On Saturday 26 January 2013 19:37 Red Green wrote in alt.home.repair:

Yep. In tomorrow's news, woman sues council for not providing safety barriers next to dangerous stretch of canal...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Another "It's McDonald's fault I put a cup of hot coffee between my legs and got burned" lawsuit. No one wants to take responsibility for the stupid things they do. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

pstories.html

Compared to the dung beetle which uses celestial navigation. >

Dean Hoffman

The streets here are full of dolts peering at their idiot-pods. They are always walking into lamp posts and in front of traffic. Pity she didn't drown and remove her genes from the pool.

I sat in a rail carriage a few weeks back. There were people texting others sat a few feet away. Bonkers.

Reply to
harry