OT - Ah the Brits, such an entertaining lot

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/uk-woman-falls-icy-canal-while-texting-boyfriend-163728735--abc-news-topstories.html
On Saturday 26 January 2013 19:37 Red Green wrote in alt.home.repair:

texting-boyfriend-163728735--abc-news-topstories.html
Yep. In tomorrow's news, woman sues council for not providing safety barriers next to dangerous stretch of canal...
--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim /

On 1/26/2013 4:19 PM, Tim Watts wrote:

Another "It's McDonald's fault I put a cup of hot coffee between my legs and got burned" lawsuit. No one wants to take responsibility for the stupid things they do. O_o
TDD
On 1/26/13 1:37 PM, Red Green wrote:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/uk-woman-falls-icy-canal-while-texting-boyfriend-163728735--abc-news-to
Compared to the dung beetle which uses celestial navigation. > http://tinyurl.com/a4wbm2q

The streets here are full of dolts peering at their idiot-pods. They are always walking into lamp posts and in front of traffic. Pity she didn't drown and remove her genes from the pool.
I sat in a rail carriage a few weeks back. There were people texting others sat a few feet away. Bonkers.