Osmosis system charging

to Anyone; Help My Husband and I are medically retired (only mentioning for info NOT for Charity) and we need our Osmosis system serviced,can anyone direct/tell me where to go for service? Thanks from Both of us JoDenise
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:40:44 GMT, "Jo Denise Baker"

http://www.yellowpages.com
"reverse osmosis"
"zip code"
Oren