One piece tilt up garage door sticking

Hi, I have an old fashioned one piece tilt up garage door. Recently, it has started sticking and rubbing the wood on the opening on the left side (if you are facing the outside of the garage looking in) towards the top. Any advice on something I can adjust (springs?) so that the door is centered and stops rubbing? Since it has started doing this it keeps jambing the electric garage door opener. The springs seem to be in good shape.
This web site shows a good picture of the spring mechanism. The style of mine is the picture on the right.
http://www.remodelguide.com/improve/garage/garage_bg.html
Thanks.