On Demand Water Heaters

Does anyone have some first hand experience with on demand water heaters? Our 50 gallon is on it's last leg, and I am considering replacing it with an on demand system.
-- BV. www.iheartmypond.com snipped-for-privacy@tibetanbeefgarden.com
How many in your family , 2 bathrooms, Bosch Aquastar has a few good gas units a 117000 btu that is good for one shower or a Takagi made 188000 btu gas unit. Both are very good I have the smaller unit and have been satisfied with its operation and savings.
I removed an electric tank and went gas and save 75% . But with with constant use you should see 20% + . The less frequently it is used the more you save. There are many days I just wont use hot water, but you wont have that option.