oliver tree problem

Hi, we have a olive tree in the front lawn. It does not look good. The leaf is yellow and falling. And part of tree is totally bold. I do not know what the problem is. Could anyone help?
I have some pictures at
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/1573710328_ce4482397d.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2205/1573706876_224b2687d5.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/1572832985_91adf9efa9.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2218/1573722262_9601f26485.jpg
Thanks a lot.
finecur wrote:

That's noraml for those trees. I have one and soon I am cutting it down.

I don't know if this service is available where you live but we have county extension services who we can call at no charge for help with such problems. While these trees may be prone to this appearance, as Tony said, that may be due to a common mite infection or a strong need for a certain mineral or fertilizer. HTH. Chuck

Some one told me there is too much water in the lawn. Oliver does not like water. But I am kind of doubt about it. Any ideas?

This is some kind of spam fishing or something. This post repeatedly shows up every once in a while.
--
SPAM bots eat me!
From: Yall@224.0.0.1 Reply-to: Yall@224.0.0.1
Al Bundy wrote:

It's called cross posting in a tired and dull attempt at starting flame wars. Then the OP sits back and giggles like a little girl.
So please watch where you answers go, and set followups.
--
john mcwilliams

With out a doubt. Troubles in The Rhizosphere.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html
Also very good chance there was woody root injury installing the well??????
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.