Old Sink Trap

Under my bar sink in my basement, there is a very odd trap that is starting to leak under the sink. I am going to replace it with a new pvc trap, but i was wondering- what is it called? It is not a drum trap, as i have seen them. This has an inlet and outlet parallel to each other, and they go into a figure eight shape, as seen from above, with a flat bottom and a cleanout on the bottom. What is this contraption called?
A grease trap, I think. Used on commercial kitchen installations. Was cooking done there at one point?
On 19 Jun 2006 17:43:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Post a photo

Or remove it and take it to HD, Lowes, et. al. to get a replacement.