ok, my problem seems to be with the furnace fan constantly running

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:30:38 GMT, "kjpro" <( kjpro @ starband . com )

And you assume that anyone who lives in a trailer is a dumbass?

with
no problem, we don't do HVAC on trailer homes. We like to get paid for our work! Greg

Bottom posting so the bottom feeders can follow..
Can you stop with the freaking cross posting to groups that really dont give a damn? There is nothing, nothing at all that makes the person that made the comment a bigot. DAMN...we ALL..well..those of us in the trade, know that most every mobile home has a fan switch like the one that the clueless one was commenting about, and why its there, and who you can thank for it....and that they are not found on a stick built home unit 99.9% of the time, and why you wont find one there.
Rusty You tried to help some one with sensate information, and you get a series of messages from people that only deserve the "Del" key. Regards Vlad