oil stains

I have a stone paver driveway that is not sealed as it is fairly new. A guest's car had an oil leak on the driveway. I have tried the oil remover that is safe to the environment and not supposed to harm the grass but it doesn't work that well and I still have a darker discoloration on the stone. Can anyone advise me about a procedure or product that has worked for them? Thanks.
Cat litter.

tolbiny wrote:

Chances are you will not be able to get it all out. However I suggest a bag of kitty litter and a can of naphtha. Pour on some naphtha and then the kitty litter to absorb it. It can help to cover it with plastic to give it more time to work. Repeat.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
you could also try a pressure washer after the cat litter..
tolbiny wrote:

I dont know about the others but i have used "fast orange" hand cleaner in the past and also GOJO with excellent results...I even use it on my clothing for oil or grease as a pre treatment to wash it works better than any high priced "leading brand" tolbiny wrote:

tolbiny wrote:

Best product out ther is called pour and restore. pour it on let it sit till it dries up then sweep it up. Used it to remove old stains from garage that were there for years.You can find it on line or in The handyman Mag
Or, just replace the affected paver....