oil stains

I have a stone paver driveway that is not sealed as it is fairly new. A guest's car had an oil leak on the driveway. I have tried the oil remover that is safe to the environment and not supposed to harm the grass but it doesn't work that well and I still have a darker discoloration on the stone. Can anyone advise me about a procedure or product that has worked for them? Thanks.

Reply to
tolbiny

Cat litter.

mrsgator88

Chances are you will not be able to get it all out. However I suggest a bag of kitty litter and a can of naphtha. Pour on some naphtha and then the kitty litter to absorb it. It can help to cover it with plastic to give it more time to work. Repeat.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
webmz

Reply to
Italian Mason

Best product out ther is called pour and restore. pour it on let it sit till it dries up then sweep it up. Used it to remove old stains from garage that were there for years.You can find it on line or in The handyman Mag

Reply to
Kev

Or, just replace the affected paver....

Reply to