Oil/plastic smell from fan, want to clean/oil motor

Please upload the odor to youtube, or place it in your smellevision.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

This summer, I've used my least problematic fans without setting them to oscillate. I notice that this is strongly correlated with the absence of the oil smells.

Reply to
franklin.macintosh

I have had the same problem with this fan I brought from family dollar a ye ar ago made by the brand cool master it smells of fuels and makes me light headed I bought a new fan from menards a smaller box fan made by comfort zo ne you should check it out it doesn't have a smell to it at all.

Reply to
2tedthatguy