Nutone Im-3303 Intercom - How do I use multiple door speakers

Anyone know how to connect more than one door speaker to an IM-3303 Intercom? The doc says it supports three, but there are is only a single connection for door speakers.
Add pictures here
✖
DA had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Nutone-Im-3303-Intercom-How-do-I-use-multiple-door-speaker-396234-.htm :
Jon wrote:

The installation manual is available on the Web (google for IMA3303ins.pdf - the name of file most use). I think you should download one, it may be useful in many ways, not only for the issue at hand. It basically says all three should be connected to the same screw terminal marked "DOOR SPKR". I would think polarity does not matter since the speakers are supposed to be on the different ends of the house - front, back and side:
[quote] Connecting the Door Speaker Wiring 1. The door speaker connects to the Master terminal board with two conductor (IW-2) 22 gauge twisted pair wire. 2. Refer to Figure 4. Connect the two wires from the door speaker(s) to the two terminal screws marked DOOR SPKR on the Master Terminal board. [/quote]
Good luck!
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 23, 12:35 pm, info_at_1-script_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (DA) wrote:

Thanks - I had the manual but overlooked the 'speaker(s)'. I am sure you are right.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖