Nude homeowner arrested

Page 3 of 4

wrote in message

You earn a one strike you're out plonk on that one, my friend.
On 23 Oct 2009 21:14:45 GMT, Stepfann King

I take it you're a lurker, and now have provided your first sentence in this group.
Frankly, you are full of crap, and should fall off your ladder.
I went first and fell today. Missed a step or three.
Smitty Two wrote:

False as to facts not in evidence. "Goblin" is not my favorite. I have no favorite. I use the following interchangeably:
Goblin Gopher Gremlin Scrot Squint Smelly-Telly Do-Bad Cut-purse Evil-Doer Pharisical Malefic Incognitant Wowser Pokenose Blow-hard Goat-groper Four-flusher Pettifog Pick-nit Toadeater and Pill bug

Which is pretty much my point. IF you can see it from the street or sidewalk (think public place) then there is a lower expectation of privacy and it is fair game. But some tried to suggest that if there was a wall or some other obstruction at the sidewalk, they could look over it as long as they stayed on the sidewalk. The courts guffawed and then said "no"./
--
To find that place where the rats don\'t race
and the phones don\'t ring at all.

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/couldof.html

The poster is an illiterate moron. I mean really, "should of"? Yeah, right. I've been seeing this for years I SO wish it were legal to kill the grammatically incorrect. Seriously.
You mean "I do so wish...."
Bang!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
tmclone wrote:

Bang...your shot! ;-)
You obviously used one of these:
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_aug2004/NewfieRevolver.jpg
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

The poster is an illiterate moron. I mean really, "should of"? Yeah, right. I've been seeing this for years I SO wish it were legal to kill the grammatically incorrect. Seriously.
You are an adult. Cope. If you can't listen to the conversation here, and keep up without insisting everyone be perfect as you want them to be, then please just opt out. No one will be interested in what you have to say. I know I'm not, and will not be seeing anything you post in the future.
Bye.
You know, Smitty. I of to hand it to you. If you of to of a peeve, that's a good one. You really of a good point, there. I of had it pointed out to me, some interseting quirks of words. Sometimes you can tell the ofs from the of nots, by how they, like, you know, like talk. Of a nice day.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Then that "of" gets further corrupted to "a" stuck on to the preceding word.

He shudda known better

Improper. Correct is "He shudda knowed better"
Harry K
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:26:12 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

I "knowed" it. I "telled him not to do dit", but he "do dit it any who".
Oren wrote:

been fired Friday. His roommates said he drank Sunday night. When they left for work at 5 AM Monday, he was walking around wearing only a construction hat.
The incident happened at 8:40 AM, not 5:30. He said he'd been up for hours packing to leave. The woman said she saw him standing in the open doorway of the carport. She moved quickly to the sidewalk. When she glanced at the front of the house, he was standing in a large window.
Police got a warrant.
Williams lied about the time. At 5:30 AM you don't expect people to walk past your house, and they can see much of the interior if your curtains aren't drawn. At 8:40, people outside are visible, and a person inside has to go to a door or window to be seen.
E Z Peaces wrote:

Have any references for this information? It pretty much changes everything, and he probably should have been arrested (but not for a felony, IMHO)
Bob
zxcvbob wrote:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/102109_naked_man_arrested_after_making_coffee_update http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyidy810&catid5 http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid 7067&catid

That sounds rather strange itself.

Where was she that she had to move to the sidewalk? If on his property, she had no business being there at all.

This may or may not change things. If the original sighting was accidental, no harm, IMO, but he may have then intentionally exposed himself. My guess is we will never know for sure. Sounds like a combination of someone being too damned nosy combined with someone that went a step further just to antagonize or shock.

Well the guy was convicted:
"As Erick Williamson sees it, being naked is liberating, and if passers-by get an eyeful while he's standing in front of a picture window, that's not his problem.
A Fairfax County judge saw it a little differently Friday, convicting Williamson of indecent exposure in a case that has raised questions about what's OK when you're in your own home."
http://hamptonroads.com/2009/12/nva-man-convicted-inhome-indecent-exposure
I guess just having a hard hat on is not a good defense.