Nozzle comes off "Great Stuff"

Has anyone used that spray foam called "Great Stuff" lately? For some reason it seems like the nozzles dont stay on anymore. I'm not talking about the part that screws onto the top of the can, but the "wand" that sticks out about 5 inches.
I've used several cans lately and those damn wands keep coming off. Once it comes off, the mess begins, as the stuff gets all over a persons hands and everything else in site. It's hard enough to work with that stuff without making a mess, but once that wand comes off, it just will not stay on anymore.
I never used to have this problem with it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 13, 2:35 am, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

they probably moved nozzle production to china:(
Add pictures here
✖
Metric tubing size, that doesn't fit the English nozzle?

they probably moved nozzle production to china:(
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/13/2012 1:35 AM, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

You may have to put a drop of super glue on it before you start. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:36:25 -0600, The Daring Dufas

That actually sounds like an excellent idea. After all, once the can is used up, it goes in the trash with the nozzle, so there is no reason to ever remove it again.
I was thinking about duct tape on it, but the superglue sounds better.
Add pictures here
✖
yes I have had that problem with Great Stuff too. Just need to by extra cans and hope enough cans work fine.
paul
--
pauloman

Add pictures here