Not a Happy service tech

I live out in the boonies, about 30 miles from anything. I recently had to call a HVAC company out for boiler work. Trying to get someone to come out this way, is a PITA, to say the least. Finally got a hold of a company, which set up an appointment between noon & 4.
Around 4, I got a call from the service tech, saying he couldn't find my place. I attempted to detail exactly where I was. About 5, I got another call from the tech, asking if I had my directions right. I confirmed they were correct at that time. Once again, I gave him detailed information of where I was, in reference to where he was.
At about 5:45, the dogs began barking. So, I knew someone was coming up the long winding drive. I went out and stood on my porch, waiting.
When the tech got out of his shiny white van, I couldn't help but notice, he was a little person, a dwarf.
As I attempted to welcome him, the dwarf said, " I am NOT Happy".
I replied, "Well then, which one are you?"

LOL, I'm not sure I would of tried that approach though.
How's your boiler working?
--
Jim

Get Your Hands Off of me, You Damn, Dirty Ape!
S. White wrote: ...

And????

dpb wrote:

Jesus H. Christ--it was a *joke*.

And a VERY old one.
Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:

Think?

Grumpy?
Big_Jake wrote:

There's the punch line I gave the straight line for... :)

I am a office machine service tech. All on the road techs should have a GPS navigator! Mine is a garmin C330.
Its awesome no more lost for me!
at under 200 bucks it will pay for itself in no time
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Doesn't seem to help the UPS guys...if I use the 911 address system here (which is supposed to be "official" address), it never fails I'll end up with a phone call about where we are. Give them a description ("x miles E of such and intersection") and they say, "Oh, I know where that is"...

Lucky it wasnt me, Or that boiler would be needing alot done to it!

S. White wrote:

Cheesy. :)
--
One meter, to within 0.0125% accuracy (off by just under .005 inches):
Three feet
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:07:24 -0500, S. White wrote:

LOL.
S.White? LOL