Non-yellowing caulk recommendations

I am nearly finished with construction of a new shed. I have a few more trim pieces to cut and install and then I'll need to caulk the necessary joints. I'm using white PVC for the trim (Versatex) so I won't have to paint it so I'll need to use white caulk.
I've had some caulk that has yellowed in a relatively short time but I don't remember what brand that was. Does anyone have any recommendations for a high quality, non-yellowing caulk?
Thanks
I've found that Dap is Crap, and Dow is Wow. Not sure about GE.
Most silicone caulks do well, acrylic not as good.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 12/14/2011 3:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Please fix the configuration problems in your newsreader.
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:52:18 -0500, Doug Miller

Something strange is going on with NewsGuy. My original message appeared after I posted it -- as it should have. I then retrieved the body with no problem and then marked it to "Watch" this thread.
When I came back to this group just now I couldn't see my original message or Stormin Mormon's reply but I could find Doug's repeated plea to Stormin Mormon.
Has anyone had similar problems recently with NewsGuy?
Thanks for the info.
On 12/14/2011 1:56 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I would NOT recommend any silicone caulk other than Dow Corning 795.
I have been using Titebond for Metal Roofs with very good results. It is a newer polymer technology, not a silicone or a polyurethane. <http://www.titebond.com/product.aspx?idP278962-f88c-48d3-bd52-718c5298a55d
The metal roof formula has better adherence than the regular Weathermaster, adheres well to wet surfaces, sets under water, and cures to a great bond. Similar price to NP-1.
Keep the whole world singing . . . Dan G

Yellowing is due to UV exposure, so contrary to opinion here, acrylics should do perfectly well since they are inherently UV resistant. Silicones are also UV proof, but there is a problem later if touch up painting is needed. Urethanes, can't comment, maybe someone in the trade has the facts.
Joe