Niveau Watchman fuel oil tank volume gauge.

I am interested in this product, but after an extensive google search, it appears to only be available in the UK and other parts of Europe. http://www.boilerjuice.com/shop/item/2/Watchman+Oil+Level+Gauge+%28self-install%29.html My 500 gal tank is below grade and on the end of the house that rarely gets any traffic. This would save me from going out in the cold, rain, and snow to measure the tank level with the long wooden dipstick. I can't get to the tank right now because that side has a down slope and there is a sheet of thick ice covering the snow on the ground. With the high temps rarely getting above 32 F (0 C) for the last two weeks and for whenever in the near future, I don't know when that ice will melt enough for me to get to the tank. Besides, I tend to forget to check it on a regular basis anyway. Does anyone know if this product is available in the US, or is there a similar US product?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

-snip-
Here's a wireless guage from CT http://www.oil-equip-mfg.com/docs/productsrocket.html
Jim

I gave up trying to find a price list on that site- and froogle'd 'rocket wireless gauge' - found an ebay bin - #7616817585 . $250.00 & $20 shipping. Yikes- I could do a lot of stick dipping for that.
For $25 the Scully seems more reliable if slightly less convenient- you'd have to walk past the tank.
Jeff's tinyurl from last summer is still good- http://tinyurl.com/263wvc
Jim
Google OEM Rocket Should be able to find it for less than $95

on 12/20/2007 2:28 PM TH said the following:

Thanks. The range is between $55 (next state over in Craigslist) and $96. It looks good. I hope it works.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
on 12/20/2007 12:41 PM Jim Elbrecht said the following:

Thanks for looking. The Niveau Watchman is 58.75 GBP including VAT, which translates to $111.57 USD. Less than half the price of the eBay item.

That's only good for a 275 gal. tank. Mine is 500 gals.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

What's it cost to have your oil dealer set you up with automatic delvery? Can't you give the problem to him?