Nighthawk CO detector/alaram

Page 2 of 2
Lets get the facts straight before you discourage good people into numbness, and endanger anyones health. OK.
Co. last year killed 160 people in their sleep and sickend thousands. Key word here is IN THEIR SLEEP , No warning............
Lightning killed 73
Co KILLS more people each year on a 40 yr avg. than Hurricane , Flood , Tornado , and Lightning....... It is the highest killer per year that can be avoided by a SIMPLE Co detector
You say I know nothing about risks , or Risk assesment. Well BOZO, Facts prove you an incompetant boaster. The last guy id let look at my taxes.
If a Lightning detector was made , portable , reliable, it would be a lifesaver, and a best seller. But with this new feature of NG detection a Co NG detector , which could save HUNDREDS of lives a year . For you to insult it shows you George have an 83 IQ Quotent or less.............Wake up cawthon
Speaking of CO Detectors...is there any way to do an "actual test" to see if one is performing correctly? With a smoke detector, you can light a match, blow it out and the alarm will go off. The test button proves only that there is an alarm.
Thanks. no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond
Yes and no , smoke has Co , blown in it , it should register digitaly , Old units no . Mine do ,, But the New Ng Co are the way to go, they will save lives
Hi, Pusing test button or for real testing. you can try a puff of cigarette smoke. Tony
DSegal1027 wrote:

I beleive they have a Life Span ...in the warranty, Follow it....
One day, without any indication, my gas oven decided to produce CO. Thank heavens for the CO detector. Any appliance that tries to kill me gets shown the door.

Thank god I don't own any thinking appliances.