New kitchen floor & dishwasher

I am considering putting in a new wood kitchen floor. I haven decided what type, laminate or real, but I have one question. How thick could the flooring be so that I could still remove my dishwasher? Would I be wise to remove the two layers of existing sheet flooring first?
-- Take out the trash to reply
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:39:16 -0500, Ultraglide

I don't think you'd have to remove the old stuff, but you'll have to remove the plate on the front of your dishwasher and check its height to be sure. That is the only way to know.

Having had a similar quandary (I added 1/2" thick Mexican tile), it's a good idea to check the height adjusters before you add flooring to make sure the dishwasher can be removed/replaced.
I cranked the adjusters all the way in, then used a thin sheet of plywood as a skid to slide the dishwasher up onto the raised flooring.
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |