New electrical NEC code / 2014

New electrical code from the NEC.
Beginning January 1, 2014, all outlets and switches will be required to have a 4x10 inch sign above them which states what the device is, (ex: OUTLET). The letters on the sign must be a florescent white which glows in the dark, and the background is blaze orange. Every electrical device in all homes and commercial buildings will be required to post these signs above each and every outlet and switch in the structure. The signs must be visible, meaning they can not be blocked by furniture, appliances, or other objects. These signs will be required by law, beginning January 1, 2014. After this date, inspectors will issue citations to those who do not comply with this new requirement.
This applies to all electrical outlets, those with higher voltages such as 240V range and dryer outlets will state the word "Outlet", followed by "240 Volts". This rule also applies to all light and appliance switches. Light fixtures which contain switches such as pull chain types must be identified as "Light & Switch.
Items such phone jacks, cable connections, networking cables, and all low voltage devices (under 49 volts), do not require labeling, with the exception of fuse boxes and breaker panels, labeled as such, and furnace thermostats, which must be labeled "Thermostat".
These signs will begin to become available at all electrical supply stores and dealers, as well as hardware and home improvement retailers. The signs will be constructed of a durable plastic, and will be available in both self adhesive types for use on finished walls, as well as screw on types for use in garages, sheds, barns and commercial buildings which contain unfinished surfaces. These signs must be attached to a solid piece of lumber or other backing material. They can not be attached using duct tape or other temporary methods.
In the event that an outlet MUST be blocked from view, such as those behind a refrigerator, that outlet will require TWO signs. One above the outlet, and another sign above the appliance, with an arrow which indicates the location of the outlet.
Inspectors will begin to check for compliance beginning around the middle of January, 2014. All homes and other structures will be required to have these signs in view according to the code.
snipped-for-privacy@united.com wrote in

You misspelled "April", HomeGuy.
4ax.com:

Didn't know you practiced all fools day in America. (April 1st)
On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:17:08 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@united.com wrote:

Bullshit

And today's date is???? :)

Bullshit day
On 4/1/2013 9:18 AM, dpb wrote:

Spaghetti harvest day of course, don't you know anything? o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXmaS1ZzpA8

TDD
On Apr 1, 10:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@united.com wrote:

"Every electrical device in all homes and commercial buildings will be required to post these signs above each and every outlet and switch in the structure."
I have 2 questions:
1 - None of the electrical devices in my home have hands (well, except for a couple clocks) so they can not post any signs. Is there an ADA exception for homes with handless appliances?
2 - The requirement states that "Every electrical device... will be required to post these signs..." Assuming my electrical devices had hands, that's going to mean a lot of signs above each outlet/switch. Heck, my kitchen alone contains well over a dozen electrical devices. Toss in all my tools, the TVs, the computers, the vibrat - er...I mean...the massagers, etc. and that's going to mean hundreds of signs above each outlet/switch.
Can these signs be stacked or do they all have to be visible? If they all have to be visible, I'm going to need bigger walls.