New Cageless Roller Frame

I just used Purdys Cageless Roller Frame to paint my guest bedroom. I wanted to paint the walls and ceiling different colors and the Cageless Roller Frame made it so easy!
This frame allows you to swap out roller-cover frames on the fly, so that you can quickly and easily move from one painting project to the next.
I found out more about the frames on the Purdy website at http://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/frames/detail/16 .
You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.
heather snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Interesting.
This is, of course, Heather Goeden, an MForce / Brown and Martin Account Executive. MForce is Purdy's marketing company. Back in May they were caught spamming usenet, blogs, and message boards with fake customer testimonials for Purdy products.
Once caught, they said they'd stop. To quote Leslie Bonk, Senior Vice President:
"We will refrain from all activities regarding Purdy."
It looks like I'm going to have to update http://www.ownrecognizance.com/purdy.html
Mike Paulsen wrote:

You did, but check your homepage, it isn't still 08/02/2008 today, is it? <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
On Sep 2, 10:55am, heather snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

On the Fly eh, yea so you recommend taking a handle with paint all over it, putting on a new sleeve and ruining the new paint from paint on the handle. It doesnt fly. Learn to paint, then spam it.