Neighbor trespassing my pool

Page 3 of 3
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:18:05 -0700, "Desert Traveler"

Stocking the pool with a few Piranhas has yet to be mentioned - that would be as good and as worthwhile as any of the other suggestions that have been made so far!
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:44:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net wrote:

In my state, its against the law to stock a pool with attorneys. lol
Have a nice week...
Trent

A: "Professional courtesy"
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:44:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net wrote:

Better yet, a few Baby Ruth bars! ( a la Caddyshack) ;-)
Terry wrote:

Not a lawyer, look up "attractive nuisance" for your state and follow the legal procedures to protect yourself.
Les Ungerleider
I belive those water motion alarms are inexpensive .Best Suggestion JMHO JW
to U A top post We dont need web Nannys in here