Neighbor Problem.....

I've seen plenty of posts here about problems with neighbors. Thank goodness I've escaped getting involved in any so far....
But, a friend emailed me this story today.
I had a good laugh, hope you will too.
**********************
This is a true story, it happened in Utah and was on the news.
Here's the story. A city councilman, Mark Easton, lives in this neighborhood. He had a beautiful view of the east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built.
Apparently, the new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance. Mark and his new neighbor had some great arguments about this as you can imagine - not great feelings.
The new neighbor had to drop the roof line - no doubt at great expense.
Recently, Mark Easton called the city and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home. Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate. When they went to Mark's home to see the vent view, this is what they found...
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/housefinger.jpg
*********************
I Googled this link to a TV news page which confirmss the story.
http://tinyurl.com/f94o3
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Now there's a new view.. -- Oren
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Magnificent! Now, I could suggest to Mark Eaton something equally creative in a round, stained glass window. He wouldn't have to look at the "obscene" window. Gee, I didn't think windows could be infuseded with spiritual character until the V.M. came to Florida.
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

I love it.
Thanks for posting.
Lewis.